||James Perry was granted lands at Moyloughmore (Mullaghmore) in 1662. He is said to be the brother of John Perry and son of Thomas Perry, a welshman. He may have died in 1691, as the estate of a James Perry was administered that year. He had a son:
- Samuel Perry of Mullaghmore, gentleman, who was married to Katherine Lowry. He died in 1730. He had children:
- George of Perrymount died in 1771. He was married to Angel Sinclar, the daugher of the Reverend James Sinclair. They had 6 children:
- Samuel married (1) Jane Olpherts and (2) Mary Boyd. His children were:
- Margaret married her cousin, Edward Perry, son of Samuel (see below)
- Samuel married twice, firstly to Isabella Graham and secondly to Rebecca Galbraith. He had a son:
- Edward was married to his cousin, Margaret Perry (daughter of George). They had two children:
- Angel (married to William Brooke)
- John appears to have married Anna Sinclair, who died in 1729
||John Perry, born 1814, Kentucky, died 1854 (?), Indiana (?)Married Anna Evans, 1 March, 1835. Their children:
- William Perry, born 1836, died 1879.
Married Cynthia Anne Good. Their son:
- John Milton Perry, born 1862, died 1932.
Married Mary L Bailey. Their son:
- John Clarence Perry, born 9 September 1886, died 16 November 1949.
Married Grace Kennedy. Their son:
- Norwood F Perry, born 16 June 1917, died 1991. Married Helen Simmons.
- Milton Perry, born 1838
- Mary Ann, born Perry 1940
- Alford Perry, born 1844
- Martha Jane Perry, born 1846
- Lucinda Perry, born 1850
- Francis Perry, born 1853
Only authorized members can comment.