||Earliest known Perry ancestor
|Burwell Perry, born ca 1731, died 1800/1801, lived in Franklin County, North Carolina.
Married Elizabeth Massey, died after 1828. Samples are from two of the four sons (and three daughters) named in Burwell’s will:
- Colonel Jeremiah Perry, born April 1761, died 17 October 1838. Lived in Louisburg, Franklin County, NC, married Temperance Boddie, born 1767, died 9 June 1850. Ten children named in Jeremiah’s will:
- Dr Algernon Sidney Perry, born 26 November 1807, died 26 January 1873. Lived in Louisburg, Franklin County, NC.
Married Leah Hilliard. Their son:
- Redding Perry, born ca 1855, died after 1910. Lived in Henderson, Vance County, NC.
Married Frances Hester. Their son:
- Bennett H Perry, senior, born ca 1885. Lived in Henderson, Vance County, NC.
Married Katherine Parker Drane. Their son:
- Bennett H Perry, Jr., b. 1929, d. Ap. 2011. 
- Capt Joshua ‘River’ Perry, b. 1756 in Franklin County, North Carolina, d. 28 Sep 1829 in Franklin County, NC.
- Alfred Perry, b. 1812 in Franklin County, NC, d. 5 May 1861 in Greene County, Alabama.
- Sidney Smith Perry, b 27 Sept 1849 in Green County, Alabama, d. 28 Apr 1919 in Lauderdale, Lauderdale, Mississippi.
- John Memphis Perry, b. 15 Oct 1881, in Tumasuba, Alabama, d. 18 Dec 1949 in Canton, Madison, Mississippi.
- Chester Leinquist Perry, b. 8 May 1909, Meridian, Lauderdale County, Mississippi, d. 29 Oct 1967, Pelahatchie, Rankin, Mississippi.
|Francis Perry, born ca 1727, Nansemond County, Virginia, died ca 1814, Wake County, North Carolina.
Married firstly, Mable. She died ca 1794, Wake County, North Carolina. Their children:
- Mary Perry
- Sally Perry
- Agnes Perry
- Martha Perry
- Massy/Jenny/Lucretia Perry, born 1741, died 1810
- Rachel Amanda Perry, born 1757, died 1819
- Mable Meriam Perry, born 1758, died 1827
- Sion Perry, born 1760, died 1821
- Judge Albert George Perry, born 3 July 1807, died 22 March 1874
Married Harriet Eliza Grimes. Their son:
- Albert Emmet Perry, born 2 December 1856, Falls County, Texas, died 17 January 1898, Benson, Arizona.
Married Minnie Jane Fenter. Their son:
- Miles Herbert Perry, born 23 December 1896, died 2 May 1988.
Married Alda Marie Davidson. Their son:
- Alfred William Perry, born 21 April 1918, died 17 December 1995. Married Anne May Elkins.
- Aaron Perry, born 1764
- Francis Stead Perry, born 1764, died 1830
- Nathan Wilson Perry, born 1765
- Nathan Wilson Perry, born 1795, died before 1870
- Eli B Perry, born 1832, died 1885, married 1st Nancy J. Kingry, 2nd Elizabeth J. Smith
- George W. Perry, b. 1856, d. bef. 1885; son of 1st wife of Eli B. Perry, Nancy J. Kingry
- James Nathan Perry, b. 31 Aug 1880, Lee Co., AR; d. 9 Apr 1947, Alameda Co. CA,
- Berton Andrew Perry, b. 6 Nov 1903, St. Francis Co. AR; d. 13 Apr 1981, Stark Co., OH
- Living, b. 1940, OH 
- Eli Burks Perry, born 28 May 1875, died 23 September 1962; son of 2nd wife of Eli B Perry, Elizabeth J. Smith
- Cleo Hoot Perry, born 15 Feb 1916, died 22 Sep 2004
- Living, (Two sons of Cleo)  
- Living, (son of Eli Burks Perry), 
- Hamer Perry, born 1768
- Olive Perry, born 1772
- Darling Perry, b. abt 1776, NC, d. after 1830, Clarke Co., AL
- John Milton Perry, b. 1812-13, NC or AL, Clarke Co., AL, d. aft 1870, likely Marengo Co., AL, m. Jane Crenshaw
- James Hezakiah Perry, b. 20 Aug 1842, Clarke Co., AL, d. 9 Mar 1909, Choctaw Co, AL, m. Rachel Edna Deas
- Ross Milton Perry, b. 8 Jan 1880, Clarke Co., AL, d. 3 Oct 1939, Choctaw Co., AL, m. Rosa Lee Howington
- Bernon Rupert Perry, b. 25 Dec 1915, Choctaw Co. AL, d. 5 May 2014, Choctaw Co., AL, m. Living
- Nancy Anne Perry, born 1777
- William M. Perry, b. 1781, d. 1822
- Francis Stead Perry, 1793 -1854
- John Alexander Perry, 1853 – 1886
- John Luther Perry, 1822-1894
- Henry David Perry, 1883-1944
- Joseph Long Perry, Sr., 1908-1953
- Joseph Long Perry, Jr., 1929-2005
Francis Perry married second, Sally Sewell King, after 1795.
|William Winston Perry, born 1726, Nansemond County, Virginia, died 1803, Nash, North Carolina.
Married Martha Hollowell. They had ten children, including:
- James Winston Perry, born 7 July 1746, died January 1815.
Married Mary Ann Cooper, 1 August 1778. Their son:
- Albert Perry, born 26 April 1788, Louisberg, Franklin County, North Carolina, died 9 April 1835, Adair, Madison County, Tennessee.
Married Susan. Their son:
- Marshall Perry, born 7 December 1830, Wilson County, NC, died 19 April 1911.
Married Sarah Priscilla Josephine Day, 7 February 1866. Their son:
- George Day Perry, born 25 March 1872, TN, died 23 June 1949, Mississippi.
Married Sallie Jet Whitley, 1897, Mason, TN. [N84033]
- John Perry, born 25 November 1754, Nash County, NC, died 20 September 1828, Perry County, Alabama.
Married Sarah Fariell, 1783. Their son:
- Benjamin Tichener Perry, born 24 November 1801, died 5 February 1891.
Married Eliza Polly Kimbro. Their son:
- Boling Bradley Perry, born 12 February 1836, Tallapoosa, AL, died 22 November 1907, Liberty Hill, Texas.
- John Benjamin Perry, born 8 May 1857, died 31 March 1928.
Married Annie Matilda Andrews.
- James Wesley Perry, born 11 January 1840, Tallapoosa, AL, died 22 October 1907, Liberty Hill, TX. His son:
- Olia Overton Perry, born 9 August 1865, Williamson County, TX, died 21 January 1943, Williamson County, TX. His son:
- James Lafayette Perry, born 1 February 1885, Williamson County, TX, died 17 December 1955, Temple, TX. 
- Benjamin Perry, born December 1764, North Carolina, died ca July 1850, Smith County, Tennessee.
Married Mary High married, ca 1800, NC. She was born ca 1780, died before 1850, Smith county, TN. Their children:
- Elizabeth Perry, born ca 1800, NC, died before 1869, Smith county, TN
- Marina Perry, born ca 1803, NC
- Rufus Perry, born ca 1806, NC, died after 1870. Married Clarkey Haynie
- Mitchell Perry, born 1807, NC, died before 1900
- Winston Perry, born 1811, Smith county,TN, died 1900, Texas.
Married Sarah Key. Their son:
- Thomas Mitchell Perry. His son:
- John Lawrence Perry
- Glennwood Barton Perry 
- Sallie Perry, born 1813, Smith county, TN, died 1887 (buried at Beasley Cemetery, Beasley’s Bend, Smith County, Tennessee). Married Gabriel Beasley.
- Mary (Polly) Perry, born 1815, Smith county, TN, died before 1869, Dekalb County, TN
- Rebecca Perry, born 1817, Smith County, TN, died after 1900. Married W M Sullivan
- Permelia Benjamine Perry, b. 1819 in Smith co. TN, d. 1894 in Milam co. TX. married William Carrol Sypert
|John Perry, b. circa 1727, Virginia, d. 1796 in Franklin Co., NC; Franklin Co. Will Book B, p.75, Mar 15, 1796. (One of the 7 Perry brothers of old Granville County, NC).
Jeremiah “Ridge” Perry, b. Abt 1762 Warren Co., NC; d. Abt 1835 Franklin Co., NC; m. 1 Jan 1790 Franklin Co., NC to Martha Hartsfield b. Abt 1775 Bute Co., NC; d. 1846 Franklin Co., NC.
Solomon Perry, b. abt. 1790 Franklin Co., NC/ d. between 1860-1870 Maury Co., TN; m. bef. 1812 NC to Frances Perry b. abt. 1791 NC; d. aft. 1870 Maury Co. TN.
- Henry Perry, b. 27 May 1816 NC; d. 10 Oct 1876 TN; m. 14 Nov 1839 Maury Co., TN to Mahala Campbell b. 14 Jan 1819 TN d. 10 May 1868 TN. 
- John Richard Perry, b. 27 Mar 1850Maury Co., TN; d. 28 Sep 1927 Navarro Co., TX; m. 15 Jan 1874 Marshall Co., TN to Mary Elizabeth Kirkland b. 13 Jul 1857 TN; d. 7 Jun 1935 Navarro Co., TX.
- Revis Wyatt Perry, b. 5 Feb 1896 Navarro Co., TX; d. 29 Oct 1968 Navarro Co., TX; m. 20 Apr 1917 Navarro Co. Tx to Bessie Emily Coffey b. 26 Sep 1899 Winn Parish, LA; d. 6 Jul 1922 Navarro Co., TX
- Otho Revis Perry, b. 13 Sep 1919 Navarro Co. TX; d. 14 Apr 1996 Dallas, TX; m. Geraldine Sykes 24 Oct 1945 in Dallas, TX.
- Son, Living. 
- John Perry, born 1828 in TN, died 1886 in Maury Co., TN. Married Jane Holley. Their sons:
- Willis Commodore Perry, born 1853 in Giles, TN, died1931 in Taylor Co., TX.
Married Martha Denton.
- Ernest Primrose Perry, born 1888 in AR on his parents’ way to Texas, died 1937 Taylor and Nolan County, TX. Married Willie Newton Reynolds.
- Loyd Herring Perry, born 1908 in Taylor Co., TX, died 1983 in Taylor County, TX.
Married 1927 to Lela E. Bush.
- Lanny Perry, Living. 
||Brinkley Perry, born ca 1770-1780 [North Carolina], died ca 1840-1850, [Indiana].
Married Polley Hall, 1802 Orange County, NC. Their children:
- Susan Perry, born ca 1800-1810. Married Nicholas Page, ca 1830
- Nathan B Perry, born 1812, died 1889. Married Elizabeth Catron, 1833, Grayson County, Virginia. She was born 1812, died 1890
- Elizabeth Jane Perry, born 1815, died 1853. Married Thomas Cooper McCraw, 1835, Grayson County, VA. He was born 1817, died 1900.
- Sarah Perry, born 1817, died 1890. Married Joel Simcock, 1834, Grayson County, VA. He was born 1810, died ca 1870-1880.
- Henry H Perry, born 1818, died 1898.
Married Cena Poole, 1837, Grayson County, VA. She was born 1818, died 1904. Their son:
- Stephen Clark Perry, born 1849, Wabash Co Indiana, died 1911, Clear Creek County, Colorado.
Married, secondly, Eva M Withers, 1887, Osborne County, Kansas. She was born 1859, died 1931.
- Roy Blaine Perry , born 1891, Cheyenne County, CO, died 1977, Mesa County, CO.
Married, secondly, Mary A Kambic, born 1908, Denver, CO
- Mary Ann Perry, born 1822, died ca 1880-1900. Married William Roark, 1837, Grayson County, VA. He was born 1819, died 1879
- [Another possible son, based on circumstantial evidence, but as yet unproven, is Josiah Perry, born 1805, died ca 1870-1880. He married Sarah Pain, 1830, Guilford County, NC. She was born 1805, died 1860-1870
|John Perry*, b. ca 1784, d. aft 1850, Nash County, North Carolina.
Married Ann (Nanny) C Finch, 7 February 1806. Their son:
- Claiborne Perry, born ca 1810, Nash County, NC.
Married Zilpha Smith, 11 March 1830. Their son:
- Weston H Perry, born ca 1844, Nash County, NC.
Married Willie Ann Kemp, 20 December 1855. Their son:
- Needham H Perry, born 1784, Nash County, NC, died 1957, Nash County, NC. Married Lucy Jane Thompson, ca 1897.
- Colonel Bruce H Perry, born Bailey, Nash County, NC, 1909, died 2002.
Married Gladys Bissett, 1926. Their son:
- Leon H Perry, born 1927, Bailey, Nash County, NC, died 2005, Charleston, South Carolina
* There is strong circumstantial evidence to suggest that John Perry is the son of William Perry, who was granted land in Nash County in 1784 and died before 1820.
|Joshua Perry Senior*, born 1780 or 1790, died 16 July 1846 or 23 March 1844**, Lancaster County, South Carolina.
Married Lucy Elmira Shubert, 6 September 1812, Lancaster, SC. She was born 1796, SC, died 23 August 1878, Sumpter County, Florida.  Their sons:
- John Sykes Perry, b. 13 Apr 1815, SC, d. 25 June 1889, Sumter Co., FL; m. Ella Visa (Louvisa) Crenshaw.
- Joshua Wiley Perry, b. 10 Dec.1846, Lancaster Co., SC, d. 19 Nov 1923, Meriwether Co., GA, m. Sarah Mannering Allen 1848-1927.
- Guy Mannering Perry, Sr., 1887-1967, m. Mabel Margaret Moore.
- Guy Mannering Perry, 1912-1990, m. Josephine C. Wester.
- Joshua Perry Junior, born 7 January 1829, Lancaster County, SC, died 13 January 1893, Sumter County, Florida. His son
- Peter Boyer Perry, born 12 June 1848, Lancaster County, SC, died 29 January 1917, Sumter County, FL.
Married Rachael R Crenshaw. Their son:
- Orval Rudolphus Perry, born 6 March 1880, Wildwood, Florica, died 15 October 1958, Ocala, Florida.
Married Martha Jane Butts in Devereaux, Hancock County, Georgia. Their son:
- Herman Doyle, born 28 February 1924, Florida, died 1986. 
*Joshua Perry is suspected to be the son of Richard Perry of Lancaster County.
**The two descendants of this line have submitted conflicting dates for the birth and death of Joshua Perry.
||Cyrus Houston Perry, born 1801, possibly Virginia or North Carolina.
Married to Mary. Their son:
- Alexander Spain Perry, born 1840, Weakley County, Tennessee.
Married Elizabeth. Their son:
- John Henry Perry, born 1878, Greenfield, TN.
Married Queen I Grooms
||Joshua Perry, born 6 December 1805, Warren County, Georgia, died 29 March 1863, Calhoun County, Georgia. Married to Louisa Anne Wade. Their children:
||John Strother Perry, born ca 1810-1815, probably Tennessee, died after 1860, Coffee County, TN
||Nathaniel Perry, born abt 1765 in North Carolina, died 1837 Wake County, NC.
- Benjamin P Perry, b. abt 1785 in NC, d. abt 1860 in Tenn.; wife, Phoebe Barham, b. abt 1790 in NC, d. aft. 1850 in Tenn.
- Nathaniel G. Perry,b. 1819 in NC, d. 7 Feb 1897 Wake Co, NC; 1st wife, Sarah Ann Scarborough, b. 1822 NC, d. bef 1885 in NC; 2nd wife, Bettie J. Williams, b. 1859 in NC, d. 12 Jan 1934 Wake Co, NC
- Mathew Elias Perry, b. 4 Aug 1887 in NC, d. 1933 Wake Co, NC; wife, Winnie Mae O’Neal, b. 1898 Wake Co. NC, d. 1990 Wake Co., NC
- Aldred Lee Perry m. Erma Jean Clifton
- John A. Perry, living, Wake County NC
- William P Perry, 1785-1870
- Nancy Perry, 1790-1870
- Lavina Perry, 1810-1870
|Bryant Perry (or Lloyd Bryant “Briar” Perry), born ca 1812 (possibly North Carolina or Virginia), resided in Little River District, Wake County, NC, died ca April 1873, Little River District, Wake County, NC.
Married Mary Denton, 15 August 1835, in Franklin County, NC. She was born ca April 1816 (possibly North Carolina or Virginia), died ca April 1816, Little River District, Wake County, NC.. Their children:
- Siddie A Perry, married Charles J Rhodes, 28 February 1883, Franklin County, NC
- Cherry Lane Perry, born 1836, Franklin County, NC
- Chesley Perry, born 1837, Wake County, NC, died 4 July 1863, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Married Alcey (Elsie) Medlin, 16 February 1861, Franklin County, NC
- Kearney W Perry, born 13 March 1839, Wake County, NC, died 7 January 1922, Franklin County, NC.
Married Sarah Pearce. Their son:
- Acrel Allison Perry, born 7 October 1867, North Carolina died 3 November 1926, Texas.
Married Martha Ray. Their son:
- Acrel Allison Perry, born 8 August 1896, Prairie Hill, TX, died 19 March 1931, Ozona, TX. Married Gertrude North.  
- Ferney Perry, born 1840, Franklin County, NC, died 25 November 1861
- Nancy Perry, born 1842, Franklin County, NC, married Joe Hick
- Martha Perry, born 13 April 1845, Franklin County, NC, died 1 July 1925, Wake County, NC
- Amelia/Emily Perry, born 16 December 1845, Franklin County, NC, died 28 April 1916, Franklin County, NC
- Mary Perry, born ca 1847, Wake County, NC
- Alpheus J Perry, born 17 August 1848, Wake County, NC, died 13 June 1924, Wake County, NC
- Sarah Jane Perry, born 1849, Franklin County, NC, married D M (Doctor) Ray
- John Bryant Perry, born 23 Oct 1851, Wake County, NC, died 4 November 1930, Wake County, NC
- Sidney Perry, born ca 1854
- Rixy Perry, born ca 1860, Franklin County, NC. Married firstly, Berry Hicks and secondly Henry Privette, 24 December 1878, Franklin County, NC
||John Taplin Perry, born 1825, South Carolina, died 1877, Rienzi, Mississippi. His son:
- Ezekiel Massey Perry, born 1850, SC, died 1918, MS.
Married Mattie Blackwell Ellis, born 1856, died 1890. Their son:
- Robert Ellis Perry, born 1886, Rienzi, MS, died 1951, Rienzi, MS.
Married Harriet Riddle, born 1883, Alabama, died 1957. Tehir son:
- James Pershing Perry, born 1919, Rienzi, MS, died 2002
|Rufus King Perry, born 1830 Tennessee, died ca 1873, Rockwood, Roane County, TN.
Married 23 December 1861, Vine Ambrose, born 1838, Roane County, TN. Their son:
- William Marshall Perry, born 30 December 1862, in Roane County, TN, died 21 January 1950, Brownwood, Texas
- William Edward Perry Sr., b. 4 Dec 1891, near Rockwood, Roane Co., TN, d. 15 Aug 1975, Mercedes, Hildago Co., TX
- William Edward Perry Jr., Living  
- John Perry, born 1865, Roane County, TN
- Tennessee Elizabeth Perry, born 1868, Roane County, TN, died 1900, Roane County, TN
- Rufus Perry, born 1872, Roane County, TN
||Calvin Perry, born 1837, Cumberland, Tennessee,
Married 7 November 1860, Hopkins County, Texas to Hettie Amanda Ewing, born 1841 in Titus County, TX, died 1883. Their children:
- Travis Mitchell Perry, born ca 1882, TX
- Carolyn (Callie) Hettie Perry, born 11 November 1863, Carthage, TX, died 1941, Tucumcari New Mexico
- James Thomas Perry, born Delta County, TX, died March 1930, Cooper TX
- Lee Perry, born 1874, Delta County, TX, died 1963, Roxton TX
- William T Perry, born Delta County, TX
||Micajah Perry, born 1772 in Bute County, NC,
Married in May 1805, to Mary Elizabeth Banks, born abt 1784 in North Carolina died abt 1877 in Warren County, Georgia. Their children:
- Frances Perry
- Jesse Perry
- Julia Perry
- Sallie Perry
- Abner Perry, born 5 March 1806 in Warren County, Georgia, died 3 June 1887 in Johnson County, Georgia
Married 22 May 1844 in Warren County, Georgia to Rachel F. Wright, born 13 January 1826, died 31 March 1903 in Johnson County, Georgia. Their children:
- Ephestian Perry, born 1846, died 1850
- Cicero Perry, born 1848
- Amanda Perry, born 1849, died 1916
- Leona C. Perry, born 1851, died 1930
- Edmonia V. Perry, born 1853, died 1922
- Ellen M. Perry, born 1856, died 1860
- Romanus F. Perry, born 1858, died 1882
- Joseph Marion Perry, born 1 March 1861 in Georgia, died 10 March 1931in Richmond County, Georgia
Married 1889 to Maude Elizabeth Garrett, born 6 Dec 1867, died 15 February 1905. Their children:
- William H. Perry, born 1889
- David Early Perry, born Oct 1891 in Johnson County, Georgia, died Dec 1952 in Johnson County, Georgia
Married Dallie Kight, born 16 Jan 1892 in Johnson County, Georgia, died 29 Jan 1981 in Johnson County, Georgia. Their children:
- J. S. Perry, born 3 Jan 1924 in Kite, Johnson County, Georgia, died 25 Mar 2012 in Laurens County, Georgia
Married July 1946 to Gloria Carter, born 11 Dec 1926 in Johnson County, Georgia, died 22 Dec 2010 in Laurens County, Georgia
- Nevada F. Perry, born 1893, died 1971
- Nevie A. Perry, born 1895
- Vettie Perry, born 1897
- Joseph P. Perry, born 1900
- Reta M. Perry, born 1902
- Annie R. Perry, born 1905
- Edward L. Perry, born 1864, died 1937
- William Micajah Perry, born 1868, died 1905
- Oliver Perry, b 1823
- Mary Elizabeth Perry, born 1826, died 1899
||William Perry, born ca 1805 in TN, died soon after the 1850 census.
Married ca 1829 probably in Tennessee to Elizabeth Ruth Craig, born ca 1810 in Tennessee, died after 1880 probably in Johnson County, Illinois. Their children:
- Malissa Perry, born 1830, died before 1850
- William Perry, born 1832, died before 1850
- Crozier Carroll Perry, born 1834 in Johnson Co., IL, died 2 Dec 1893 in Goreville, Johnson Co., IL
Married 20 Dec 1866 in Johnson Co., IL to Ruth Tripp. Their children:
- John W. Perry, born 3 Nov 1873 in Johnson Co., IL, died 12 Mar 1955 in Herrin, Williamson Co., IL.
Married 28 Sept 1895 in Goreville, Johnson Co., IL to Ida Mae Warton. Their children:
- Roscoe Calvin Perry, born 15 February 1901 in Johnson Co., IL, died 22 Mar 1937 in Johnson Co., IL.
Married 20 Sept 1926 in Johnson Co., IL to Bessie Jane White. Their children:
- Roy Lee Perry, born 8 May 1929 in Johnson Co., IL, died 31 May 2004 in Buncombe, Johnson Co., IL.
Married 7 Sept 1961 in Piggott, Clay Co., AR to Sheila Ann Hines. Roy had at least two other wives.
- Hugh S. Perry, born 1836, died after 1855
- Nancy Jane Perry, born 1837, died after 1880
- Ruth Perry, born 1837
- Joseph Perry, born 1839
||John Perry, born 1828 in TN, died 1886 in Maury Co., TN.
Married Jane Holley. Their children:
- Willis Commodore Perry, born 1853 in Giles, TN, died1931 in Taylor Co., TX.
Married Martha Denton. Their children:
- Ernest Primrose Perry, born 1888 in AR on his parents’ way to Texas, died 1937 Taylor and Nolan County, TX.
Married Willie Newton Reynolds. Their children:
- Loyd Herring Perry, born 1908 in Taylor Co., TX, died 1983 in Taylor County, TX.
Married 1927 to Lela E. Bush.
||William Winston Perry , born 1717, Nansemond County, VA, died NC. Married to Martha Marshall Hollowell. Their child:
• John Perry, born 25 Nov 1784, Nash County, NC, died 20 Sep 1828, Perryville, Perry county, AL. Married to Sarah (Sally) Ferrell. Their child:
º Britton/Briton Perry, born 19 Jan 1786, Perry County, AL., died 31 Oct 1831, Perry County, AL. Married to Mary Dennis. Their child:
♦ William Marshall Perry, born 29 May 1822, Perry County, AL., died 20 Jul 1872, Keatchie, LA. Married to Ruth Hicks Guthrie. Their child:
◊ George Andrew Perry, born 18 Jul 1857, Desoto Parsih, LA, died 4 Apr 1931, Longstreet, LA. Married to Sarah Delilah Franks. Their child:
• William Duke Perry, born 8 Oct 1880, Desoto Parish, LA, died 20 Jun 1932, Longstreet, LA. Married to Cora Lee Creech. Their child:
ο Alton William Perry Sr., born 16 Sep 1906, Logansport, LA., died 1 Jun 1985, Grand Cane, LA. Married to Daisy Nell Dodds, died 1940. Their child:
♦ Alton William Perry, Born 25 Apr 1933, New London, TX., died 16 Oct 2004, Sweeny, TX. Married to Barbara Ann Mayne.
||Hannibal Perry, b. abt 1790; North Carolina; in 1820 lived in Franklin, TN; 1830 Warren, TN; 1850 Manchester, Coffee County,TN; d. after 1850, probably in Coffee County, TN. Wife, Mary, b. abt 1791, Kentucky, d. after 1860, probably in TN.
Known children of Hannibal: (possibly four more)
- Malety Perry b. 1811, d. unknown
- James L Perry, b.1818, d. unknown
- Patrick Lockhart Perry, b 11 Nov 1819 TN; d. 6 Jul 1899, Caldwell, TX. Wife # 1 Musadora Campbell Hendricks, m. 5 Oct 1852, Franklin, Williamson, TN, b 1 Feb 1832, TN, d 1 Jul 1861 Caldwell, TX (6 children); wife #2 Rebecca Jane White, m. 16 Sep 1862, Guadalupe, TX (3 children including Cyon C. Perry).
- Cyon Clay Perry, b. 15 Dec 1874, d. 10 Feb 1939, Wife # 1 Mary Magdalene New, b. 14 Jul 1874, d. 10 Sep 1911, (7 children); Wife # 2, Minnie May Hanna, b. 5 Dec 1888, d. 13 Jul 1963; Children by wife # 2: William Almas Perry, b. 4 Mar 1926, d. 19 Sep 1992; and Bruce Lockhart Perry.
- Bruce Lockhart Perry, b. Caldwell County, TX; wife Elsie Ruby Grantham, 1935 – 2005, (3 sons).